Certification in construction
With the abolition of licensing in construction, not much has changed in practice for the construction industry of the Republic of Belarus. The existing admission system has become even more complicated. In addition to certification and SEC, construction organizations must also undergo certification. The construction industry, the safety of its operation has always been a special concern for the state. At the same time, the lack of a single admission creates many questions for investors in this industry, making it more costly to enter the market.
Conducting such a procedure as certification in construction and a list of necessary documents are determined by Decree of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus on 21.03.2014 No. 252, decree of the Ministry of Architecture and Construction of the Republic of Belarus on 02.05.2014 No. 25 and Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus on 14 January 2014 No. 26.
|The cost of certification services in construction|
|Certification in construction||negotiable price|
Based on the existing regulation and law enforcement practice, the following stages of certification are highlighted:
1) Document preparation.
2) Submission of documents at a designated date and time.
The term of consideration of documents is 15 working days from the date of receipt of documents. But in practice, getting a certificate sometimes takes at least one month. Filing is preceded by consultation.
The application for issuance of the certificate of conformity and the documents attached thereto shall be submitted:
1) by the applicant (head of the organization) with the simultaneous presentation of a document certifying the identity of the head of the legal entity;
2) staff member of the organization with the applicant's power of attorney;
3) an authorized representative of the applicant with the provision of a contract for the provision of services and a copy of the license to provide legal services.
To obtain a certificate of conformity, all documents are submitted on paper and sealed with a seal and signature of the manager. Documents should be stitched in a folder, have an inventory and cross-numbered pages.
The following documents are submitted for certification of legal entities in construction:
- a copy of the charter certifying state registration;
- legalized extract from the trade register of the country in which the foreign organization is established;
- copies of documents confirming the presence of a management and control system
the quality of work and services;
- copies of certificates of conformity of works in construction during the implementation of works subject to mandatory certification;
- information on the composition and professional qualifications of executives, specialists and workers working at the main place of work, in the form established by the Ministry of Architecture and Construction, including copies of supporting documents;
- information on the availability of fixed assets owned, operated, operated or otherwise legally owned;
- information on the availability of owned, economic management, operational management of measuring and control instruments;
- information about the objects completed (provided) by the applicant for the last calendar year;
- information about the labor protection system, including confirmation of the performance of knowledge testing on labor protection issues of the head, his deputies and the appointment of a person responsible for labor protection in the organization.
If necessary, the organization conducting the reception of documents may request originals.
Passing certification in construction in the Republic of Belarus will not be difficult for an organization that meets all the requirements. However, it is not always easy for a novice organization to properly prepare for certification and here one should not neglect the help of lawyers specializing in construction law.