The procedure for the liquidation of a legal entity in the Republic of Belarus
The liquidation of a company is the complete cessation of the existence of a company, with a corresponding entry in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities.
It is possible to liquidate almost any company: with debts, without debts, a long-liver in the market, a company that did not carry out financial and economic activities, etc.
|The cost of the liquidation of a commercial organization|
|Liquidation of a commercial organization||From 1000 Euro (€)|
How is the liquidation process going?
1) You leave a request on the site, or contact us using the specified contact information
2) The decision to start the liquidation of the company is signed by its founders
3) Next, lawyers perform a number of actions to liquidate a legal entity:
— submit an application for liquidation and post information for creditors
— prepare an interim, and then the final liquidation balance sheet
— submit reports to the Tax Inspectorate, Belgosstrakh, FSZN and pass inspections in these state structures
- if the company has debts to creditors - organize negotiations with them, agree on repayment of debts
- close settlement accounts and completely exclude legal entities. person from the USR
4) The client is issued a confirmation document on the exclusion of the company from the USR
As can be seen from the list, the liquidation of an organization in the Republic of Belarus is a rather difficult and time-consuming process. In general, it lasts from 2 to 6 months, during which time a list of necessary documents is formed, negotiations are held with borrowers if the company has unfulfilled obligations to them. The liquidation of a legal entity in Belarus must take place in strict accordance with the laws of the country, therefore, lawyers involved in this process require a thorough knowledge of the law.
Why is it better to contact us?
1) A wide range of legal services: registration and liquidation of a legal entity, bankruptcy, etc.
2) We provide high-quality, comprehensive advice
3) We offer a comprehensive solution to the most complex issues, based on the current legislation of the Russian Federation and scientific terminology
4) Efficiency - we will help to liquidate a commercial organization as soon as possible
5) Legal support at each stage of the procedure
legaltime.by has solid experience in solving the most complex legal issues, including after-sales due diligence, the creation of branches of foreign commercial organizations, corporate governance, accounting support, etc.
We guarantee the high quality of the liquidation of the activities of a legal entity, full compliance with the requirements of the laws of the Republic of Belarus.
Additional information on the liquidation of companies in Minsk can be obtained by calling +375291102388, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.