Information Technology Lawyer
The services of specialists in the field of jurisprudence are in great demand in various fields, information technology is no exception, therefore, companies operating in this area actively cooperate with lawyers to resolve emerging legal disputes and issues. A lawyer in the field of information technology, as part of his activities, is engaged in legal support for the work of companies, organizations and legal entities, providing services on a paid basis in accordance with the concluded agreement. An IT lawyer helps companies resolve legal issues and minimize legal consequences, thanks to which organizations can successfully carry out their activities in accordance with the requirements of the legislation in force in the country.
|The cost of IT-lawyer services|
|IT lawyer consultation||From 500 Euro (€)|
As part of their work, IT lawyers provide a wide range of legal services. One of these services is assistance to companies wishing to obtain the status of a resident of the Park of High Technologies. Many companies are eager to join this tax regime, as it provides access to many benefits that make it much easier to operate in the field of information technology.
In addition, lawyers in the field of information technology organize and put into practice comprehensive legal support for organizations, which allows them to quickly resolve emerging legal issues and disputes.
What services do IT lawyers provide?
The list of services provided to companies operating in the field of information technology:
- Assistance of an IT lawyer in launching new projects in the field of information technology;
- Legal support for high-risk investments for projects related to the IT sector (documentation, conclusion of agreements);
- Preparation for the registration procedure at the HTP, advisory assistance on all issues related to this tax and legal regime;
- Registration of documents in the field of intellectual property, securing copyright for product developers;
- Support for mergers and acquisitions, any party can use the services of an IT lawyer;
- Providing information on issues related to foreign economic, currency and tax legislation;
- Direct interaction with employees (drawing up employment contracts, instructions for staff and contracts, trade secret agreements);
- Informational assistance related to the registration of software products, trademarks, developments.