In order for foreign citizens to get a job on the territory of the Republic of Belarus, a work permit is required, organizations that accept foreigners without this document face a large fine of up to 20 basic units. The employee himself may be liable for up to 50 basic units, as well as expulsion from the country. To call a highly qualified employee from abroad, enterprises will need to issue a special document: Permission to attract foreign labor.
What do you need to apply for a business permit?
In order to attract foreigners to work, organizations need to submit information about the availability of vacancies to the employment department at the address of registration of a legal entity. To do this, you must fill out a special form in which you indicate:
- vacant position;
- the level of education;
- other requirements for the candidate.
The application must be signed by the head of the company. Such a document is submitted only if you intend to hire a foreign person or stateless, a work permit for Belarusians is not required (it will also not be needed for labor migration to the Russian Federation). In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, the employer has the right to hire a foreigner only if the citizens of the country with the appropriate qualifications and requirements do not respond to the vacancy.
What do you need to apply for a work permit for a foreigner?
An individual who is going to work in the Republic of Belarus must submit:
- application form;
- notarized translation of the passport;
- check for payment of state duty.
The review takes up to 15 business days. The validity of the document for highly qualified employees is 2 years, for special professions - 1 year.
How to get a work permit in Belarus quickly and with a guarantee
Our company has been providing legal services to citizens of the country and foreigners since 2011. By contacting us, you are guaranteed to receive:
- Special permission;
- registered labor contract;
- posted vacancy in the employment center;
- advisory assistance on issues of labor migration and legal stay in the country.
For many years we have been providing assistance in obtaining a work permit in Minsk for foreigners. During this time, customers have appreciated the prospects for cooperation:
- Guaranteed result, in our practice there has not been a single refusal in departments.
- Full support from calling a specialist to receiving all documents and getting a job.
- Each employee of our company is personally responsible for the result, which increases the interest in achieving goals.
- Lawyers will be able to issue all permits without personal presence even before arrival in order to eliminate downtime.
For all the time of work, our clients have not received a single negative result, which indicates the professionalism and competence of our lawyers.